Saturday, August 7, 2010

LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!


Once upon a time in the 90's, long before the curse of Britney Spears and cheesy boybands that plagued the airwaves, a rock band called LIVE produced a cd called THROWING COPPER. And up to this day, still remains as one my favorite rock album of all time.

If you've never listened to them before, or are not sure who they are, i bet that you have heard their music somewhere on the radio and would recognize it quickly when you popped in the cd. Live is one of those bands that is usually a staple
to many radio stations (not just rock stations either). And Throwing Copper is usually the first CD lined up in their arsenal.

Let me just say this: Any body willing to call themselves a fan of 90's alternative rock would not be complete without a copy of this one. Give it a listen and you will be amazed.


SELLING THE DRAMA one of the best track in the album, truly a rock anthem in that era



ALL OVER YOU "Pay me now!...Lay me down!"...LUV IT!



LIGHTNING CRASHES
a beautifully written rock ballad...for me this is epic!




I ALONE ed kowalzyk never fails to amaze me...he is a god!



=end=
__________________________________________________________________________

1 comment: