Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

First things first: I'd like to wish my blog friends a very happy and prosperous New Year.

A new year is a great time for maki
ng changes, and 2010 is no different. I had to admit that I had so many mistakes last year in terms of all the aspects in my life but as always they say, we all learn from those things happened. But today signals the time for a fresh start, a time to charter a new path and a time to set new goals and make plans to enrich our lives this year.

I find this following quote from Benjamin Franklin to be an inspiration for me as I think of my own resolutions: “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."

And for my initial music post on this blog. id like to share more acoustic songs from an artist who truly emerges in 2009, i'm talking about teen singing sensation Justin Bieber.

ONE LESS LONELY GIRL



FAVORITE GIRL



__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment