Thursday, March 25, 2010

LIFEHOUSE's new CD !


Once again, one of my favorite band LIFEHOUSE have astounded and delighted me with this beautiful, thoughtful album titled Smoke and Mirrors. Every time they release a new one, I can't imagine loving the next one more, but it always happens.
As usual, they have managed to bring a fresh musical sound with lyrics as heartfelt and amazing as ever. Their music continues to speak to me as nothing ever has before. I love every single song in this set - each one is incredible and very catchy especially the songs "Falling In" and the first single "Halfway gone". This will definitely not disappoint the longtime fans (like me!), or new listeners. I truly recommend this album to everyone!


HALFWAY GONE (Live acoustic)




Great work, Lifehouse!!!

__________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment