Friday, April 16, 2010

Von loves Peter


I'm in a bit of a cheesy 80s mood lately, if there is such a thing. If posting Bryan Adams didn't prove it, maybe this songs will?!

NEXT TIME I FALL IN LOVE
Hearing Peter Cetera's voice takes me back. Fantastic!! He is the voice of Chicago. He still sounds perfect!


YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION
I love the arrangement, especially the latter part, where the wind section blended with the strings. Classic!



GLORY OF LOVE
I like it so much that I cannot help listening to it at least once a day!



AFTER ALL
Beautiful song, always loved it, and cetera is grande as always!


This horribly and wonderfully corny songs from Peter Cetera has been stuck in my head on and off all week. Malapit na nga kong matuluyan nito e! lol!


_______________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. i love after all... it's not corny... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gillboard: oo na hahaa!...pero in fairness lahat yata ng kantang yan alam ng pinoy! :D

    ReplyDelete