Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE BAND PERRY: IF I DIE YOUNG


I'm not a bluegrass fan at all, but I was smitten with the song IF I DIE YOUNG- a song recorded by new American country group, THE BAND PERRY.
"The Band Perry" is Kimberly Perry (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano) and her two brothers Reid Perry (bass guitar, background vocals) and Neil Perry (mandolin, drums, accordion, background vocals). The siblings was signed by Republic Nashville in August 2009 and released their self titled debut album in October 2010. It already spawned two singles "Hip to My Heart" and "If I Die Young", the latter of which reached number one on the Hot Country Songs charts and has rightly been nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Country Single.

If you're tired of the same ol' country sound, you need look no further than The Band Perry to find something new. I believe they will be around for a very long time.=0
#___________________________________________________________#

No comments:

Post a Comment