Tuesday, November 3, 2009

OWL CITY: FIREFLIES


"I'd like to make myself believe

That planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep"

from Owl City's FIREFLIES

I damn love this song!...its very meaningful and deep. As long as the intro kick off, you feel yourself being taken off to a playful and fanciful musical world. With a lyrics about lightning bulb, dancing and insomnia, i find it very cool and refreshing!.

If you enjoy electronic music or likes to relax to a more upbeat song, this one is very calming and reminds me a lot about nature, summer and life.

Watch the live version here:




OWL CITY is a one-man project by Adam Young. For more infos click the official website d2.
#___________#______________#______________#___________#

1 comment: