Friday, September 10, 2010

KATY PERRY: PEACOCK (LIVE!)


This is officially my new favorite song to date!...a KATY PERRY song found on her latest cd Teenage Dreams. No, it's not California Gurls or the album title track...but it's a song called PEACOCK!

I really cant get enough of this one!...It's so catchy, fun, flirty (as in rifle with double meanings) and a great song to party to! This punky and lascivious track will certainly get ur tongues wagging!

I feel like this is a new gay pride anthem in the making. As of now, it has no official music video yet but I just hope this would be release as her follow up single.

In the meantime, check out this Peacock video made by RyanJamesYezak. I really love this one...as in! =)



#_______________________#________________________#____________________#_______________________#

No comments:

Post a Comment