Monday, January 17, 2011

SWEET PEA by Amos Lee

Where the hell am I when this song released?...Amos Lee's soulful voice and touching lyrics make me play this song over and over. You cannot go wrong with this one.



Sweet pea, apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

Sweet pea, what's all this about?

Don't get your way, all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

I like the Rock of Gibraltar

I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh ,I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea, keeper of my soul

I know, sometimes, I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming, yeah
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

#____________________________#_____________________________#_________________________________#

No comments:

Post a Comment