Sunday, August 23, 2009

Celebrity Crush

Everyone has a secret celebrity boyfriend or girlfriend- you know that celeb you're allowed to cheat on your significant other with, just in case you happen to run into him or her at your local restaurant. (Yes, we all saw that episode of Friends).

My first celebrity crush was Keanu Reeves. I used t
o dream that he'd move in next door to me, and we'd be best friends, and then...a little bit more..Ahem...what can I say? I was a teenager, newly in love with Speed. And Reeves, of course.

Then I grew up, and got over my
Keanu Reeves' crush (mostly!)- but my fantasy infatuations didnt end...Then here comes Chris Evans (first watched him in the film, Cellular with actress Kim Basinger), Wentworth Miller (from the hit TV series, Prison Break) Robert Pattison (from the movie Twilight and the upcoming New Moon)...

and sa local showbiz naman (wag matawa ha?)...its Aljur Abrenica!...I dont know!...Im not watching his teleserye but when I first saw his sexy photos from his latest film- I thought that he could be the Gerald Anderson of the kapuso network.
With that looks and gorgeous body, mix with luck and right management, I'm pretty sure that Aljur can go along way in showbiz.

Stream the music here: DAVID ARCHULETA- CRUSH (Live Acoustic)

Watch video: MANDY MOORE- CRUSH (Live Acoustic)

You might also like:
Carly Smithson covers "Alone" by Heart
Damn I wish I was your lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment