Friday, September 4, 2009

Beyonce's Day!

Wow! I almost forgot it's Beyonce's birthday today (Sept. 4) - shame on me!

The pop diva slash songwriter slash actress slash endorser slash record producer turns 28 today. My gosh! Only 28 huh?...And she's already accomplished so much!
Ive been a fan of her since Destiny's Child days and I knew then that she was going to go solo. And her solo success established her as one of the most marketable artists in the music industry. The only thing I don't like about her is when she married rapper Jay Z - its just like kinda - uh whaat? Anchaka kaya nun! (sori for the term!)...I just feel like she deserves something better than him.

Anyway, hope you have a great day, Beyonce! (as if naman na mababasa nya to but who knows?)

Musiq here:

Beyonce - Irreplaceable (Acoustic)

Beyonce - If I were a boy (Live acoustic)

Beyonce - Halo

Beyonce - Just stand up (various artists)

try also this:
Lady Madonna
Britney Spears covers
To all the young folks

1 comment:

  1. Oo nga dapat ako na lang ang pinakasalan ni Beyonce hahaha

    Super Chaka si Jay Z!

    ReplyDelete