Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SENTI-SENTIHAN

It's the 1st day of September and I can honestly say that I was in a pretty good mood. My music player was on shuffle, and all of a sudden I heard the song, How to save a life by The Fray.

I have heard this song plenty of times and I simply love everything about it. For some reason, I was reminded of the day I ended a relationship (which happened years ago!) that I believed in more than anything, but just couldn't seem to reincarnate...the times where I was so DOWN, where everything around me is so DARK...and all the kadramahan pa sa buhay ko!...It was like my mind was replaying the whole scene through the song...and all at once I began to cry...as the lyrics one by one become a reality!....

THE FRAY- HOW TO SAVE A LIFE (NEW ACOUSTIC VERSION)

Everytime I heard this song, I turned up the volume because it had grown to be one of my favorites. Its the first time I had an overwhelming response to a certain song and its truly amazing how a song can bring back not just memories but feelings and inspiration as well.

Never before I had listened to this song and saw this perspective. But I can say also that I will never look at it in the same light again.

It changed me somehow. :}


try also this:
My Top Ten cover version
Taylor Swift new song

3 comments:

  1. I'll download this song.. maka pag senti nga rin..hehe;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanuba! ayoko ng senti naiiyak ako eh! Rock en Roll naman jan oh! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PinkNote: well walang masama kung magsenti santi rin paminsan minsan hehe...:}

    @Kablogie: dont wori marami ako nyan! rakista yata to no? haha!:}

    ReplyDelete