Sunday, September 6, 2009

MUSIQ IS MY DRUG!


I am a big fan of music ( and its pretty obvious coz i run a music blog! he he!...). I listen to it all the time including when I am working, eating, sleeping etc. etc...Right now I am listening to
LIFE IS WONDERFUL by Jason Mraz. One of the most relaxed song ive ever heard. This song is therapeutic- like a personal mantra that reminds you to snap out of your self-absorption.

I cant stop listening to this becoz of it's beautiful lyrics and melody...


But I have to confess that this girl is really serious in her commitment to music.
Cute butt though...and that black thong is hot!

3 comments:

  1. Heto na ata ang pinakamagandang naipost mo ngaun month na ito hahahaha..ang sarap pisilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kablogie: ha haa!...ang horny moo! :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. kala ko monster yun :D

    ReplyDelete