I love Rock songs!...its not just about noise, sex, drug addiction and violence- rock also come in many shapes and sizes. Some rock songs promotes peace, unity and freedom. Other tunes sings about life, emotions and romance.
With that in mind, here are some of the best contemporary rock songs, picking hits that have stood the test of time as well as some personal favorites that never made the charts.
- Never mind if they were tagged as the new Beatles. But hey, the guys are talented as the fab five. This one is my favorite track from the band.
LIVE- ALL OVER YOU
- One of my fave acoustic song. Hinder delivers one of the most soft rock ballad ever. It makes me feel good inside.
HINDER- LIPS OF AN ANGEL
- It's sad that they broke up. This song makes me want to hit my head on the wall!
SYSTEM OF A DOWN- CHOP SUEY
- A love song of both hopeful and despairing. Definitely one of the best rock tune and has the greatest guitar solo of all time.
- Im a die hard Metallica fan and I think this is their biggest song.
METALLICA- NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
- I miss Kurt Cobain..there will never be another band that as good as Nirvana is.
NIRVANA- SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
- Another fave rock song from an awesome band! This song actually comes down from heaven...directly from my heart. Simply incredible!
- A masterpiece full of energy and a wonderful performance of this rock band. It lifts me up, ti makes me feel alive and want to keep alive! Its the greatest expression of both opera and rock style of Queen! None will ever compare to the brilliant talent of Freddie, Bryan, John and Roger. Just Incredible!
QUEEN- BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY