Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random Rock Akuztik Part 1


I love Rock songs!...its not just about noise, sex, drug ad
diction and violence- rock also come in many shapes and sizes. Some rock songs promotes peace, unity and freedom. Other tunes sings about life, emotions and romance.
With that in mind, here are some of the best contemporary rock songs, picking hits that have stood the test of time as well as some personal favorites that never made the charts.

  • Never mind if they were tagged as the new Beatles. But hey, the guys are talented as the fab five. This one is my favorite track from the band.
OASIS- WONDERWALL
  • This song is a tale of drug addiction and self-doubt, but its also a love song that has been a source of comfort during hard times.

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS- UNDER THE BRIDGE

  • "Pay me now!...Lay me down!" one of my favorite lyric in a song. And im so in love with Ed!
LIVE- ALL OVER YOU
  • One of my fave acoustic song. Hinder delivers one of the most soft rock ballad ever. It makes me feel good inside.
HINDER- LIPS OF AN ANGEL
  • It's sad that they broke up. This song makes me want to hit my head on the wall!
SYSTEM OF A DOWN- CHOP SUEY

  • A love song of both hopeful and despairing. Definitely one of the best rock tune and has the greatest guitar solo of all time.

  • Im a die hard Metallica fan and I think this is their biggest song.
METALLICA- NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

  • I miss Kurt Cobain..there will never be another band that as good as Nirvana is.
NIRVANA- SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT


  • Another fave rock song from an awesome band! This song actually comes down from heaven...directly from my heart. Simply incredible!


  • A masterpiece full of energy and a wonderful performance of this rock band. It lifts me up, ti makes me feel alive and want to keep alive! Its the greatest expression of both opera and rock style of Queen! None will ever compare to the brilliant talent of Freddie, Bryan, John and Roger. Just Incredible!

QUEEN- BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY


Metal Pictures, Images and Photos
KEEP ROCKIN!

3 comments:

  1. Dati sinusubkan ko talaga imemorize yung Chop Suey, kinakanta ko pag naliligo ako... Yung Bohemian Rhapsody naman, kinakanta ko sa videoke katuwaan lang... Favorite ko yung mga yun super...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nirvana & Queen truly rocks! :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. @glentot: mahirap talaga ung Chopsuey. kahit rock sya feel ko pa rin ang melody nya. Tnx sa comment! :D

    @Lene: Yah ikit! Rakista ka rin talaga! :D

    ReplyDelete